1. Get your ring cleaned. That beautiful piece of bling is one detail you'll want to show off during your session! Having it cleaned a day or two before so that it shines at it's best is definitely a good idea.
2. Plan what you'll wear. Take the time to plan a few outfits that showcase your personalities, and that you'll be comfortable in! I like to recommend a longer session that includes an outfit change, and many couples like to have one outfit that's a little more dressy as well as a more casual look.
3. Make a date of it! Your engagement session is a fun opportunity to remember how you fell in love, and you'll be looking your best so be sure to grab dinner or dessert (or both!) after your session!
4. Take the opportunity to get all dolled up! This is a great way to test out the look you may even want on your wedding day. Find a great hair and/or makeup artist to work with and enjoy the pampering!
5. Be yourselves and have FUN! We'll want to grab a few posed photos so your family and friends can see your good looking faces, but candids capture your relationship. Just relax, have a good time, and leave the work to me!