1. Stay away from any foundation with SPF. This will provide a more natural look, especially when flash is used for photos
2. Create a long-lasting matte finish on your lips by placing a tissue over your lips after applying lipstick and then tapping with a powder brush.
3. Bring along a few day-of essentials: powder, blotting papers, concealer, eyeliner, and lipstick!
4. Been growing your hair out? Schedule a trim for one month before the wedding to avoid split ends.
5. Opt for powder blush or highlighters instead of liquids. This will help you avoid any greasy look by the end of the day.
6. Waterproof mascara is a must! Don't even bother with anything that isn't a waterproof formula, believe me.
7. Have all of your beauty treatments done at least one week before the wedding. Don't tweeze or wax your brows, go tanning, or use self-tanner the day before. If you want a fresh tan or other beauty treatment to look fresh, be sure to do a test round so you know exactly how it will turn out when it really counts.